What Does It Mean When You Dream Of Being Chased By A Monster? Dream about being chased by a monster represents your stress, mental block, threat or fright. May be some aspect of your personality or your life is trying to come in way of your desires or happiness. What Does It Mean When You Dream About Trying To Escape From A Monster? Dream about escaping a monster reflects dreamer’s escapism from some situation which he/she doesn’t want to acknowledge or is apprehensive about.
What Does It Mean When You Dream About A Horrible Creature? Dreaming about a creepy or horrible creature may also be associated with bitter or ugly issue of our past. The affect of that incidence or issue is still bothering your subconscious and the monster in your dream might be a representation of that distressing incidence. Stay on the page and read more about – What Does It Mean When You Dream About A Monster?
What Does Monster in Your Dream Symbolize and Mean?
A dream about monster may symbolize your mental blocks, your inhibitions, vulnerability or fragility to some situation, problem or may be a real person. Dream about monster is like a call of help from your subconscious which is asking you to face, share or resolve them. Your inability to share or express the fear is one of the possible causes of the monster dream.
To understand the right meaning of your dream pay attention to the details of the dream like your feelings, size of the monster and actions. Monster in your dream is like an image of your fears, issues or problems. So the bigger the monster in your dream, the bigger or intense is the situation or problem for you in your waking life may be in real or maybe in your perception.
Why Am I Having a Monster Dream?
Dream of monster might be the result of some ongoing metamorphosis or change of dreamer’s life. Uncertainty of new situations or things often makes us insecure, so maybe it just a dream representing that fear or discomfort of a change.
Monster dream may also showcase some trait or aspect of your personality which needs to be changed. Maybe you get too aggressive, rude or unfair in your conversation. Or it may also indicate something which you are running away from. It could be some situation or some harsh but true reality which is hard for you to digest and accept.
What You Can Do To Get Rid of Such Dreams?
Try and analyze your waking life situation to find out the cause if you are not sure about it. Following interpretations may help you understand your related cause of the monster dream:
– A distressing issue of the past which needs to be expressed or some unresolved fight or cold war with someone from your past. And here is what you can do about it- talk, express, forgive or forget.
– Health concerns like insomnia, some addiction, digestive problems caused due to excessive eating, constipation etc. or may be stress. Try to leave the addiction and find a cure of your problems. You may seek professional help if required.
– A creepy or bad thought or intention about someone, now this one is interesting, if you are having any of these then your subconscious is playing against you by getting you a dream like this. You sow what you reap, that’s the conclusion or advice you can follow.
– Are you running away from some situation or reality (related to you or your situations) which is not as per your expectations but rather too harsh to accept? Facing the situation might help you a lot. Sometimes we grow and feed our fears, maybe you are overthinking or it is just your mental block that is not letting you move and face it.
– Sometime we are not able to control or resolve our problems and this uncontrollable problem becomes the terrifying monster in our dream. Try to stay calm and don’t give up, every problem has a solution, sooner or later so wait for the time.
– What we see before sleeping or during the day and how that affects our state of mind may also be a reason of such dreams. Avoid things, movies or literature that stimulates your mind and play against you.
Article Title: Monsters Dream Meaning and Interpretation: What Does It Mean?
Article first published on October 1, 2020.